I feel all sorts of accomplished!
Well, not on the homework front... I'm avoiding my term papers like the plague. I should probably get on that, huh?
But on that note, I've finished ordering the majority of FH's wedding presents! I placed one order last night and then two within the last 6 hours. And I'm contemplating one more, but I'm going to see how everything goes.
It's been a little stressful figuring out what to get, but at the same time it's been a lot of fun. The most recent one that I ordered (which I can't say on here, in case he decides that he wants to read this) is actually a bit of a long-standing, um... joke?
Joke probably isn't the best word, but it's one of those things that we definitely wouldn't/won't forget in our relationship.
It's been interesting looking at all of the suggested wedding presents from brides to their grooms.
Oh, and I've been enjoying putting "to my husband" on all of the gifts that I've gotten him. I think I've done it on all 3 of the ones I've gotten so far.
...
And I totally just stuck my head in a tree.
As in, within the last minute my head hit my tree.
I completely forgot it was there, so I just leaned back and had a moment of "Hello, little Christmas tree!"
I promise I had more to say, but I can't remember what. There's so much going on.
I'm sure I can figure out something to talk about for later, but until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment