I haven't really done anything like this since, say, 9th grade back when Xanga was really popular. I mean, not unless you count the blog on our wedding website.
Good grief, I'd forgotten about Xanga.
I'll be honest, right now I really don't have anything to talk about. But maybe that's just because it's late and I'm tried.
I'm watching Dirty Dancing right now. It never gets old.
...
Am I the only one who is glad that Johnny and Baby interrupt the little "group song" number at the end - and not just because it means they're dancing? Every time I hear it when it comes on I just CRINGE - especially with Baby's sister Lisa's singing. There are moments where it sounds really nice, but it goes back and forth between nice and BAD so freaking quickly. I'm just thankful that my ears don't bleed!
(Oh, and I also enjoy a rather smug laugh at the horrible lady Vivian who tries to frame people because she's jealous. Because at the end she's sitting all by herself after that mess and cheating on her husband)
I'm sure I can think of something else to post later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment