Sunday, December 2, 2012

3 Months Until Run Disney!

I'm still waiting for it to turn into a "Oh, $#!&!!!" moment.

I just looked at my calendar, and the Princess Half is 12 weeks from today! The 5K, which is the day before, I'm not worried about. For real.

My motivation to run has been down. A lot. I've been rocking out to Zumba Fitness Core on the Wii and I'm really loving it, and I can do that all on my own... But for some reason it's been hard getting up the motivation to go running by myself.
Maybe it's school. Life. Busy schedule combined with running buddy's busy schedule and husband's busy schedule and the runs we'd planned to do together. The dreaded finals week coming up. Something.

There's always going to be an excuse.

But I'm signed up to run 13.1, and 13.1 I will run.

Fortunately I keep an eye on the training calendar they've got on the runDisney website, and where I'm physically at now is pretty close to where I should be anyway.

Goal for Princess Half: To NOT get picked up and transported to the finish because I'm going too slowly or cramp up majorly or something.

Success is only a matter of putting in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment