I know, you're probably thinking "Really? ANOTHER one? You JUST posted!"
Well... Here I am again!
I just wanted to take the opportunity to share a giveaway from the We Run Disney blog.
(Why yes, this blog post DOES count as an entry into the contest!) ;)
Here's the link to more information:
We Run Disney (uhh, just click on the name) is giving away a copy of The Runner's Guide to Walt Disney World. Now, I'm sure you can see why I find this interest, as I get to be one of those lovely WDW runners come February!
It's pretty nifty because according to the WRD blog (and the page for the Guide) the book gives all sorts of info regarding navigating being a runner at Disney, food options, where to stay, etc.
I'm pretty stoked about this contest and, let's face it, you should be, too! Because everybody likes free stuff, no? ;)
If you're interested, make sure you go ahead and enter! The contest ends tomorrow at 8:00pm (although in what time zone, no clue... So... Get it done sooner rather than later!)
No comments:
Post a Comment