If you missed the last post, I will be participating in the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend over Labor Day Weekend this year.
As part of it, I decided that I will do some fundraising for one of the Charitable Organizations that the particular race weekend will be working with. The one I chose is the A-T Children's Project.
A-T stands for ataxia-telangiectasia. If you would like more info, click on the embedded(?) link.
A way to look at it is like it's a combination of muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, and others.
My A-T Children's Project Page also provides more information.
It's interesting, because it's suggested that finding out more about A-T could actually help with other diseases such as varieties of dementia - which, if you know me, you know that's a subject near and dear.
If you would be able to donate, even just a couple dollars (or, hey, a couple cents!) it would be greatly appreciated - and not just by me.
Thank you, and have a good night :)
If the FIL didn't ask us to pay a bill for him, I would donate for the cause! Good luck on your marathon!! Definitely keep all your followers posted! I enjoy reading all of your posts! Not only is your blog awesome, but you are also an awesome person to know!! This is why I have nominated you for the Liebster Award (details found here: http://2lovebirdsbuildinganest.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html) ROOTING FOR YOUR BEST TIME YET!! (no pressure or anything ;P)
ReplyDelete