Saturday, May 14, 2011

T-15!!

I ordered the rest of the stuff for our wedding cake in the last, I dunno, twenty minutes or so.

My dress has been altered.
All of the girls have their dresses.

All of the guys have been fitted (well, I *think* all of the guys have been. I need to message a few.)
...
And messaging said few? Complete.

I'm going shopping with FMIL after work today to help her find a dress for the wedding!
Not even gonna lie, I'm pretty excited for this. A little scared, but excited nonetheless.

And if I get off work early enough, we're going to go pick up my wedding ring!
I need to snag FH's from him so I can take it to the store to get it checked out before the end of the month. It's due for inspections every 6 months or the warranty(?) I paid extra for will pretty much cease to exist.

Update on the guys getting fitted!
Only 2 left, and I think they'll be getting that done no later than tomorrow.
My brother apparently got fitted a couple weeks ago. I should've known that he would already have it done.
...
I would insert a smiley face there, but italicized colons and parentheses don't look very good when put together.

We still need to pick out songs, though.

The plan is that after I get off work I'm going to the apartment, then the bank, shopping with FMIL, to the jewelry store for FH's ring, back to the apartment for cleaning, picking out songs...

I'm looking forward to the wedding, but I'll be immensely glad when my life doesn't revolve around accomplishing wedding-related tasks.

15 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment