Saturday, September 15, 2012

To Gatorade, or Not to Gatorade?

I believe that bodies should be taken care of. A little indulgence isn't the end of the world, but bodies should be taken care of. I'm trying to accomplish this by running, but I also want to work to accomplish it by better fueling my body.

If you hasn't guessed by the title, I use Gatorade. I don't use obscene amounts of it, but I do use it. After a run that I ended with some far-from-pleasant stomach cramping, I decided to Google it and see if I'm the only one with this issue.

Well, it turns out that I am NOT. If you Google Gatorade and stomach cramps, you get a LOOOOOT of results.

I can't tell if it's the pre-workout energy or the powdered drink mix for during the workout. I don't know. I would, however, like to know what recipes there are for doing this myself. Suggestions are helpful and would be greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment