I am not one of them.
No way. I'd rather be buried under a pile of blankets than sweating myself senseless.
I will say, though, that on Tuesday (or was it Monday?? either way) that I did manage to hit up the treadmill. The first five minutes or so of running was kinda painful. No, really. But it eventually subsided. And I felt pretty good. Not too much trouble with the whole runny nose thing. Then afterward my friend and I ran the whole way back to the apartment building - all .07 miles of it (LOL).
But let's be honest here: if I'm sick, I don't want to move. I'm pretty proud of myself for actually doing that much earlier this week... At the same time, I'm a little bit disappointed that I haven't done more... But today is a whole new day, and tomorrow is another one!
I've got a few different forms of motivation holding me up and encouraging me to keep going right now:
- A 5K on October 21 (yay for a mini cupcake every mile! haha)
- 3 (free!!!!) fun runs (one for Halloween, one on Thanksgiving, and one to see Christmas lights!)
- The Disney 5K and half marathon (DUH!!!) Including a couple brunch and dinner events :)
...
Is it weird that some of these things include food? :D


No comments:
Post a Comment