There really isn't much exciting going on with me.
Let's see:
I survived my first semester in grad school.
I started my second semester in grad school (no duh! Haha).
One of my teachers grades ridiculously. How I can have 3 A's and one C despite studying my butt off is pretty ridiculous. And I'm not the only one in the class who feels that way. I think I may start making voice recordings of me going over my notes and then listening to them in my sleep.
Yes, I'm serious about that last bit.
The whole job thing has been on and off. I've started on my hours to get my provisional license for alcohol and drug counseling. It's been nerve-wracking and very intimidating...
And speaking of alcohol, I think I've discovered an allergy to vodka. Fortunately I'm a very VERY mild and infrequent drinker, so it's not like I'm actually coming into contact with it very often. Which is also unfortunate because if I don't encounter it very often then how can I be sure?? It's not like I have any allergies that I'm aware of, so I don't really know the signs. Of an allergy - or if what I'm feeling is normal for those new to drinking. But from what I can tell, it is unusual.
And I'm contemplating adding a thesis to my program at school for a Master of Arts.
That said, I'll still be out in May 2013 :)
Also, DH and I have been talking about buying a house next year. We'll see how that goes.
OH! And something else!
Well, for starters, I'm NOT pregnant!! ::happy dance::
I'm trying to get into running/working out more often. DH and I are going to look into doing the 5k for Fertility at the end of the month. He's looking forward to being able to walk it, but I definitely want to try running at least part of it. I'm excited at the prospect of actually being able to complete a 5k :)
That's all for now, I believe. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment