I did W4D1 last night, and I tried something a little different with it. I stayed around the same speed that I usually do, but instead of walking at 4.0 MPH (which I usually try to do) I decided to jog it!
I tell you, I now know the purpose did sweat bands.
They say that females glisten - or at least that's what they used to say?? I'm a real female, and I was sweating like you wouldn't believe.
But it felt good to have another accomplishment under my belt :)
And I really am excited at the possibility of being able to do a run on the base's runway. I just hope I can work my way up to it (for this year as opposed to next year, I mean).
When one of my friends graduates college next year, we're going to look at starting a photography business. I'm beyond psyched for it! We both love photography. And talk about perfect timing, because I'll have graduated (again) then, too!
We've already got ideas about setting up a website, promotional photographs to draw people in, getting models, backdrops, you name it. I think it would just be a matter of getting everything gathered and getting it ready to go - you know, in addition to working on our Photoshop skills, and working to hone the photography skills we have.
One way or another, I think it'll be amazing.
I started working on one of my provisional counseling licenses, and it turns out I may have to find a new place to go so that I can get my hours.
My supervisor doesn't have any disciplinary action on her license, but the petition for it is there. I'll have to call the DHHS on Monday to see if I should go ahead and find a new place to get my hours.
It's all a little frustrating, and rather daunting. I finally decided to do it, and then found a place to get my hours in (after calling many places). I just hope I can do it. I just may have to branch out a little as far as distance, because I was trying a little closer to home.
You know what? I know I can get it done. It may just take some time, that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment