I'm so close to being done with the semester that it's not even funny!
Actually, now that I think about it... I only have two weeks left!
And two take-home finals, a giant paper, two in-class finals to go.
It's more than a little overwhelming when I add the paper into the mix. I'm thinking of doing a thesis, and said thesis would be spun out of this paper. I know I can do it, but there are moments where I just feel like hitting my head on something.
I feel very accomplished today. Since I got up (and lazed around for the first half hour) I've: eaten breakfast, did some muscle stretches, did W4D3 of my 10K Runner app (basically C25K, but aiming for longer distances), put my gym clothes in the wash, showered, went to the doctor, put gas in my car, and now the gym clothes are in the dryer.
And that was all between about 9 and 2.
Now I'm just being a bum ;)
I started my PLADC hours, and had to terminate that relationship because my supervisor had a petition for disciplinary action on her license :-/ but I've got an interview on Monday for another place, so I've got high hopes!
And in just over a month, DH and I will be going to my cousin's wedding, and then celebrating our first anniversary!
You know, with the finals and the end of the semester and summer classes and work and what not all in there somewhere. Oh goodness.
One day at a time.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying running.
But let's be honest, I wasn't enjoying it this morning. I'm definitely a bit dire, but not as sore as I was immediately after I finished running.
When I ran on Sunday night (on the treadmill) I finished that particular night's program... And then went a few extra minutes that I needed to hit the 5k distance! It was pretty awesome.
The 5k for Fertility is in less than 2 weeks! DH and I are just walking it, but I'm so excited!
The Runway Run on base is 2 weeks after that. I would love beyond LOVE to do that, but I don't know if I'll be able to crank out 7 miles just yet - and if I can, what about the hills and everything? I do little to no incline on the treadmill. I'm just not to that point yet :-/
But I have high hopes. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment