Tuesday, October 16, 2012

When life gives you lemonade...

Make lemons and wonder what the heck just happened.

:)

Our 5K (the one with the mini cupcakes) is coming up this weekend... I haven't gone running in about a week and a half. It seems that when I find/make the time, I lack the motivation. What a joke, right? But I've been working at this since March, so there's gotta be something there.

In the meantime, the hubs and I have been house-hunting. We found one that he really likes and that would be a good compromise for the two of us... Now comes the nightmare of getting pre-approved! It's FAR more expensive than we'd ever planned (at least, more than *I* had ever planned...) but it makes up for it in location, schools, etc.
So basically, we'll see.
We called our bank regarding pre-approval, but our realtor had warned us that they're VERY conservative regarding their conventional loans, and not to expect much.
Well, conservative, yes, but the guy on the phone was kind of awkward and even a little rude. And it took him a while to even understand us!
Looks like we're trying another one (a number our realtor had given us) who can hopefully tell us more about where we're at right now and what it'll take to get us where we need to be for that house.

I'll be honest, I don't have my heart set on that house. But I don't really have it set on ANY house. However, my husband loves this house... With good reason, but I'm still not sold. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the house-hunting situation!

    I love the first line of this entry. I'm drowning in lemonade! haha :)

    ReplyDelete