My birthday is on Saturday.
Now typically I'm not excited about birthdays.
Actually, even this birthday I'm not as excited as you might think. Especially considering that I'll be turning 21.
We've figured out that we're going out after I get off work. Get some dinner, maybe I'll try a few drinks (the one most recommended to me is a Sex on the Beach, followed by mudslides and other such things that don't really smell or taste of alcohol).
And then laser tag.
Oh, DH was certain to tell me that if I fall over then he and my younger BIL will just stand over me and get in a bunch of hits.
...
Thank you, dear. I appreciate you so much. Jerk. (☺ Silly boys)
I took Sunday off from work. Not from anticipation of a hangover, but I guess it would be fairly reasonable. Although I have high hopes that I will drink responsibly enough to not get to that point - although I'm quite sure I'm considered a lightweight and I don't drink to begin with.
Umm... I really have nothing else to say about my birthday... It seemed like such a good topic (wow, ego much? ☺) when I began writing, and it has since gone out the window
No comments:
Post a Comment